Thursday, February 28, 2013

TWG CCR Mar 1






TWG CCR or
There Winter Games - Cross Country Racers
Mar 1, 2013
From Banaphone
in the Virtual World of There.com

Orginal description is.. Road rally for your Team colors, everyone that finishes earns a point for your team. NO prizes, just points. the more that finish the more you earn.

However where we are going, there are no stinking roads, so bring your best pair of running shoes, or bunny slippers and maybe a hover pack. Sign up today!

Gooo TEAMS!


Wow so here  are some stats to go along with my event
71 attended, out of that 
63 attempted the race, out of that,
52 finished it, out of that, 
6 did not belong to their nametag color team, however my pics told me the story.  To score I stated I would grade on a curve, all finishers before Midnight eastern.

finishers were as follows

First place: Olive,  Pink

Second place: Peach, Mauve, Lt. Green, Yellow

Third Place: Red, Lt. Blue, Green, Blue, Teal


No comments:

Post a Comment